Monday 23 January 2012

"I don't say everything, but I paint everything."

I feel that Art gives me the ability to express what I feel or what I see in both life and in the dream world, to me this is a wonderful ability I can and will always take part in to create what I feel from deep in my mind or heart expressing my emotion and thought and especially for Artists it makes us feel alive to express what we want. And I feel this when I create a successful piece of work.  I believe Art expresses many emotions and thoughts which come from deep in our soul, it also has a strong ability to stun and shock some of us which is hugely inspiring to me as I am influenced by art work which creates this affect. Art means so much to me I have always been interested in Art from a very young age from about 5 years old, I was always drawing or painting or doing it on the walls round the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment